Thursday 16 April 2015

Hi, everyone! Again...

Here I am, at another blog. I've had a few over the years, but could never stick to it. Perhaps this time will be different. Only time will tell.

This new blog has been inspired by the scientific method, in case you haven't worked that out yet. Long story short, this year, I'm teaching Science. I don't imagine all my posts will follow this structure, but I will endeavour to try make most of them do so.

So, my first question is: Why am I bothering to start a new blog?

And my guess is: Well, actually, I already know, and that's because this year, I have become a ClassDojo Ambassador, woohoo! What's ClassDojo, I hear you ask? Weeeell... Look out for my next post! Hehe.

As a result of this title being added to my name, I have been inspired to finish off my e-portfolio (started a year or two ago), and part of that involved creating a link to a blog - because I wanted to. Except my problem was that I didn't have a blog anymore... Soooo, made a blog! And here it is.

Hopefully I'll be able to connect with you guys more as time goes on. You can also find me on Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest (every teacher needs a Pinterest account!). I suppose this is now the test: whether I can keep this up or not. Pretty sure I'll be able to this time!




No comments:

Post a Comment